This SiteGround WordPress tutorial is a complete beginner’s guide for those with no prior web-design experience. It shows how to set up a WordPress website step-by-step and is produced by Amiria Gale, a high school teacher from New Zealand.
Visit SiteGround: https://www.siteground.com/go/latestdiscount
For a more in-depth tutorial, please visit: https://www.studentartguide.com/articles/how-to-make-an-artist-website
The video is broken into the following sections:
• Introduction (a brief overview of WordPress, looking at my personal artist website as an example)
• Selecting hosting and website name (this section runs through SiteGround hosting plans – Startup and Growbig pricing – and selecting a domain. All options are explained, including the data center locations. We also explain how to access SiteGround live chat if support is needed).
• How to install WordPress at SiteGround
• Adding and customizing a new theme (this allows you to transform the appearance of your website)
• Making an About Page (this also includes adding images)
• Posts, categories and tags
• Adding a menu in WordPress
• Adding a contact form + plugins
• Adding content to the sidebar using widgets
• Adding buy now buttons
• Backing up your website (a complete SiteGround wordpress backup).
• Final words
For a full SiteGround hosting review, please visit: ‘How to make an artist website’ https://www.studentartguide.com/articles/how-to-make-an-artist-website. This article compares different blogging platforms and website design tools and explains why I recommend a WordPress website hosted by SiteGround. This article focuses upon artist websites in particular, but is relevant for those wishing to build a website about any topic.