This video shows the BEST way to structure your Facebook Ad Account in 2020.
0:39 3 FB Ads Best Practices
1:45 TOF #1: Interest CBO
2:21 TOF #2: Low-intent LAA CBO
3:00 TOF #3: High-intent LAA CBO
4:30 Top of funnel Exclusions
5:25 Middle of Funnel CBO
6:13 Bottom of Funnel CBO
We’re going to be using a 5 CBO campaign structure.
3 Top of funnel campaigns
1 Middle of funnel campaign
1 Bottom of funnel campaign
Top of funnel traffic is the very first touchpoint for the customer. Top of funnel campaigns take cold traffic (people who have never seen your brand) and try to push them further down the sales funnel.
Middle of funnel refers to the stage in the customer’s journey where they know about your brand and have taken some sort of action (3 second video view, page like) but only enough to show slight interest.
Bottom of funnel means that a customer has already engaged with your brand and has completed some action that exhibits buyer-intent (watch 95% of an ad, added the product to your cart). These people are READY to purchase… you just gotta serve them an ad!
Some other pro-tips:
– Make sure you have at least 2 copies, 2 videos and an image in each ad set. This allows your ad set to hit as many smaller segments of audience pools within the larger ad set audience.
– The budget for Prospecting (TOF) vs Retargeting (MOF/BOF) campaigns should be around 70:30 ratio of ad spend
– You can also test another campaign with simply a Broad, no interest campaign. These low key rip as well!
– Recommended budget for the campaign structure in this video is at least $400/ day in ad spend
– Works for both dropshipping and DTC/D2C ecom brands
Thank you guys for watching, hope everyone learned something through this tutorial. Facebook ads is honestly not THAT complex when you understand it, but it’s a process. Subscribe to my channel for more educational content surrounding Shopify, Dropshipping, Ecommerce, Brand-building, and MORE!