Check out Gary’s Latest Books:
* Crushing It!: https://amzn.to/2CKIKKZ
* #AskGaryVee: https://amzn.to/2pVux5o
* Jab, Jab, Jab, Right Hook: https://amzn.to/2PBfCsz
* The Thank You Economy: https://amzn.to/2J0e5ts
* Crush It!: https://amzn.to/2pU16AF
✎ Gary Vaynerchuk’s Top 10 Rules. Need motivation? Watch a Top 10 with Believe Nation! Grab a snack and chew on today’s lessons from a man who went from being born in the Soviet Union, operating a lemonade-stand as a kid, to being a wine critic who grew his family wine business from $3 million to $60 million, and running VaynerMedia and VaynerX companies! He’s Gary Vaynerchuk and here’s my take on his Top 10 Rules for Success Volume 14!
★★★ BUILD UNSTOPPABLE CONFIDENCE ★★★
Get a FREE video every morning to help you build your confidence for the next 254 days. Find out here: http://evancarmichael.com/believe/action-plan.php
★★★ SECRET BONUS VIDEO ★★★
What are the success rules from Steve Jobs, Jeff Bezos, Kanye West, Tony Robbins, and Elon Musk that had the biggest personal impact on me? Find out here: https://www.evancarmichael.com/top10bonusvideo/
📜 GARY VAYNERCHUK’S RULES 📜
1. Have self-awareness
2. Play outside of the rules
3. Love the hustle
4. Change your perspective
5. Have good intent
6. Don’t try to impress others
7. Be optimistic
8. Don’t create friction for your audience
10. Find your path
11. BONUS – Have a strong why
✈ THREE-POINT LANDING QUESTIONS ✈
1) What do you need to prioritize more in your business?
2) What friction are you creating for your customers that you need to eliminate?
3) How are you trying to impress others and can you commit to stopping it?
✎ More about Gary Vaynerchuk. As a kid, he operated a lemonade-stand franchise. He was born in the Soviet Union. At age 14, he joined his family’s retail-wine business. He grew the family’s retail-wine business from $3 million to $60 million a year by 2005. He’s best known as a digital marketing and social-media pioneer at the helm of VaynerMedia and VaynerX. He has been featured in “The New York Times”, The Wall Street Journal, GQ, and Time. He is a regular keynote speaker at global entrepreneurship and technology conferences. He has made a number of personal investments as an angel investor. In 2017 Entrepreneur magazine put Vaynerchuk’s net worth at $160 million. In 2017 VaynerSports signed NFL draft participants including Jalen Reeves Maybin and Jon Toth.
★ RECOMMENDED VIDEOS FOR YOU ★
If you liked this video, you’ll love these ones:
• Gary Vaynerchuk’s Top 10 Rules For Success – https://youtu.be/-vqJrJ8cxEQ
• Gary Vaynerchuk HUSTLE – https://youtu.be/vlGJhn1rZE4
• Best of Gary Vaynerchuk 2016 MOTIVATION – https://youtu.be/waFJrvRskk0
❤ HELP TRANSLATE THIS VIDEO ❤
If you loved this video, help people in other countries enjoy it too by making captions for it. Spread the love and impact.
♛ BUY MY BOOKS, CHANGE YOUR LIFE ♛
Some used the ideas in these books to build multi-billion-dollar businesses. I’ll give you the simple-yet-powerful formula that they used (and you can) to realize your dreams. Get yours.
✉ JOIN MY #BELIEVE NEWSLETTER ✉
This is the best way to have entrepreneur gold delivered to your inbox, and to be inspired, encouraged and supported in your business. Join #BelieveNation and feel the love.
⚑ SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL ⚑
If you want to do great things you need to have a great environment. Create one by subbing and watching daily.
¿ COMMON QUESTIONS ¿
• What is #BTA?: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsY8bmTUVP8
• How do I get one of Evan’s t-shirts?: https://www.evancarmichael.com/gear
• Why does Evan look like Nicolas Cage?: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZHRniTcRwo
• Why does Evan make so many videos? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEKxGA8xr1k
• How do I vote for the next Top 10 video Evan should make?
• How do I vote for the next #7Ways video Evan should make?
ツ CONNECT WITH ME ツ
Leave a comment on this video and it’ll get a response. Or you can connect with me on different social platforms too:
• Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/evancarmichael/
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/evancarmichael
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/EvanCarmichaelcom
• Website: http://www.evancarmichael.com
Thank you for watching – I really appreciate it 🙂