How to edit footer in WordPress Tutorial
Tools I use for my Business and Clients:
Welcome in this step by step WordPress Tutorial.
In this video I am going to show you how you can edit the footer in WordPress.
– Login to your WordPress website
– Go to Appearance / Widgets
– (mostly) on the right side you have the footer elements
– Cick on an item and edit it
– Click Save
– Go to your browser, refresh and check if the footer changed
– In some WordPress themes you can edit the footer in the options off that specific WordPress Theme.
– You can also directly edit the footer.php file: Go to Appearance / Theme Editor / Search on the right side for footer.php / edit the footer(ALWAYS make a bacup in notepad off this file)
– click Update File
Here you go!
This is all for this video tutorial on how to edit the footer in your WordPress Website.
Greetings From Belgium