The Gravity Forms Google Cloud Printer add-on gives you the ability to connect Gravity Forms with your Google Cloud, allowing you to automate your printing processes with any printer that is linked to the Cloud.
Once the user submits a Gravity Form on your site, you will then have the ability to generate its PDF and print it through the printer connected to your Google Cloud.
- Simultaneously connect multiple forms with your Google Cloud.
- Allow/restrict forms before sending them to the Google Cloud Printers.
- Adjust the paper print size according to your needs (PDF paper size from A1 to A8).
- Adjust the paper orientation according to your requirements (Landscape or Portrait).
- Adjust the footer text according to your needs.
- Ability to select and set the number of required print copies.
- You can toggle each form before printing them through the Google Cloud Printers.
- You can find the details of each form under their PDF Settings.
- You can find the settings of each form under the “Settings” tab.
- Click on the “Google Cloud Printer” option on the sub-menu to find the settings of each form.
- WorldPay with Gravity Forms
- Gravity Forms Smart Uploads
- Gravity Forms Address Google Autocomplete
- Gravity Forms Google Spreadsheet Add on
- Gravity Forms Payment Gateway for Sumup
- Payeezy with Gravity Forms
- Pay with Square in Gravity Forms
- Gravity Forms Import Entries Add on
- Gravity Forms Restrict Dates Add on
- Gravity Forms Preview Add on
How to configure the initial settings:
You can find the settings of this add-on under the “Google Cloud Print Settings” tab in the settings menu.
How to activate and connect the add-on with the Google Console?
Follow the link below to configure your Google Cloud Print API access.
How to configure the individual form settings:
How to change and edit the form settings: