The exchange of goods for an agreed sum of money. or The commercial processes involved in promoting and selling and distributing a product or service.
Types of Marketing
– Publishing content in different forms to build brand awareness and nurture relationships with customers. Content marketing is usually thought of as a type of digital marketing but it can also take place offline. Examples of content marketing include blogs, posts on social media, infographics, and video.
#Search engine optimization
– Commonly known as #SEO, this is the process of optimizing the #content on your website to make it more visible to search engines and attract more traffic from searches.
#Search engine marketing
– Also known as pay-per-click or #PPC, with this type of marketing businesses pay to have a link to their site placed in a prominent position on search engine result pages
#Social media marketing
– Using social networks like Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter to build relationships with existing customers and reach a wider audience through digital word-of-mouth.
– Sending regular email communications to users who have signed up to your list to build relationships and drive sales.
– Contacting existing or potential customers after they have already had an interaction with your brand to get them to come back or convert into a sale. For example, placing an advert on their Facebook feed of a particular product they’ve looked at on your site.
– Using individuals with a high profile and many followers on social network channels to promote your product or service.
Subscribe to my channel for free offers, tips, and more!
online marketing, marketing concepts, marketing 101, marketing techniques, best marketing strategies,