Facebook advertising is at the forefront of most digital marketer’s minds. But there is a difference between simply setting them up and using the platform effectively. How do you answer all of these questions?
* Do you know your real goals?
* Are you creating the right type of campaign?
* Are you targeting the right people?
* What is the overlap of your different audiences?
* Does your creative command attention?
* Are you building a brand or just driving sales?
* How are you increasing engagement on your ads?
* Are you testing different lead generation options?
* Are you still trying to rely on only organic reach?
We’ll go through these questions and offer more Facebook Advertising tips on this episode.
The GS On Marketing Podcast is brought to you by the digital marketing team at Geneva Services, a division of Geneva Supply, Inc. Geneva Supply is your one-stop shop for e-commerce fulfillment services including Third Party Logistics (3PL), Kitting, Pick and Pack, Product Photography, Amazon Marketing, and Digital Marketing Strategy. Let’s talk about growing your business online. https://genevasupply.com/
Subscribe to the GS On Marketing Podcast available on iTunes, Google Play, Spotify or wherever podcasts are sold! Let people think you are the smartest person in the room. https://genevasupply.com/gsonmarketing
#facebookadvertising #facebookads #facebookmarketing