If you are not sure about Facebook Ads Targeting, we have 11 tips to help you build better Facebook Ads Audiences. When you are trying to create audiences that will convert and drive you sales, leads, and revenue, these are some ways to do just that. Regardless of your business, you should be able to use these Facebook Ads tricks and tips for targeting success. I will cover some topics such as Facebook Advertising targeting, custom audiences, lookalike audiences, importing customer data, adding your Facebook pixel to your website, importing app data, importing your email list, importing offline data, combining custom audiences, location targeting, audience exclusions, using Google Analytics for demographic data, managing audience overlap, and finding your top-performing audiences so you can reach people who are likely to convert for your business.
You can start by watching our Facebook Ads Tutorials playlist below.
Then, you can watch our Facebook Advertising videos below. Some of them were referenced throughout the video.
Facebook Ads 2019 Tutorial For Beginners – Create Profitable Facebook Advertising Campaigns: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KwrJgDL5JYE
Facebook Ads Targeting 2019 – Facebook Targeting Options Made Easy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqTbYw2f1bE
Install Your Facebook Pixel and Create Custom Conversions with Facebook Ads: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvOYTeOO2rQ
6 Facebook Ads Email List Targeting Best Practices – Facebook Ads Customer List Targeting: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ExamXN40kyA
10 Facebook Ads Optimization Tactics You Need To Use: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4rWyTsXmfA
When it comes to Facebook Advertising, you need to test constantly to make sure you are reaching the right audiences. When it comes to facebook ads interest targeting and other facebook targeting options in 2019, you need to test everything. Once you run tests, you will be able to drive more conversions within your budget. If you are wondering how to target the right audience on Facebook, you have come to the best video. In addition, you can watch our step-by-step tutorial above that goes over the Facebook detailed targeting list of options available in 2019, which is constantly changing.
11 Facebook Ads Targeting Tips:
1. Import and Track all possible customer data in your Facebook Ads account to build the top-performing audiences.
2. Create Saved Audiences to easily add them to current and future campaigns.
3. Combine Custom Audiences into one Saved Audience.
4. Create and use Facebook Lookalike Audiences.
5. Understand Facebook Location Targeting options.
6. Use Google Analytics for Demographic and Geographic targeting ideas.
7. Use ‘Suggestions’ and narrow down your targeted audiences.
8. Exclude audiences to avoid overlap in your Facebook Advertising campaigns.
9. Look at Audience Overlap to make sure you aren’t targeting the same people in every audience.
10. Split targeting into different Ad Sets and use the top-performing audiences in future campaigns.
11. Keep track of your converted audience to include or exclude them in your current or future campaigns.